Friday, January 19, 2018

Free File Friday: Winter Wonderland or Winter Woes?

I am up on the PI blog today with a look at winter from a few perspectives!  I hope you are inspired to grab your cutting machines and download all of the free files that you need to get some memories documented this weekend!
I love this black text paper from American Crafts Sweater Weather and it was the perfect base for my wintery skiing pictures from last year!


Grab this winter title from the Very Merry Holiday file and the snowflakes from the Circles and Snowflakes cut file. Both in the Free File section in the Paper Issues store.


 I added stitching to all of the snowflakes scattered throughout the page as I love the white on white look! The added texture it brings the design is perfect.


I love adding mixed media to the background.  This is a mix of white acrylic paint and water to give a light transparent snowy look along with the more opaque drops for variation and depth.


Join us on Paper Issues Friends and Fans to share all of your latest creations.  
Enter your projects in the January Challenges for more chances to win the monthly gift card.
 I hope you'll play along with Paper Issues free files and add to our post full of projects. 
Tag us on social media so we can see your creative takes using free files!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!