Sunday, January 7, 2018

I heart you!


It's my fave day! Scraplift Sunday is always a way to boost
 my creativity and gets me cutting into collections I haven't used yet!
  Today we are lifting the super talented Rachel and her holiday design using CP Falala. 
 I didn't go too crazy switching up her design.  
I made it super easy by using Crate Paper Main Squeeze


I am such a fan of pop dots to add some dimension to the layers.  I adore the puffy Thicker pack for this collection! The added puffy hearts are always needed!  I love the ephemera pack with the cutest
 b & w hearts with faces. The scripty ephemera sayings are such the cute addition to paper layers.


I love how last season's Crate Paper Heart Day also coordinates to Main Squeeze so I was able to stashbust items in this design. They were the perfect layers, details, and colors that I needed.



Play along with this awesome Paper Issues Scraplift now through Feb. 4th.  
We can't wait to see your beautiful designs and take on this lift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!