Saturday, January 6, 2018

Sketchy Saturday: January Edition

Hello! It's my favorite way to ease into a scrappy session--use a sketch or find a scraplift to play along with. Ann has a fantastic new sketch waiting for you on the Paper Issues blog. Check out the Paper Issues Design Team and what inspiration they have shared using the January Sketch. 
No automatic alt text available.

Here's my take using Crate Paper Good Vibes.
I absolutely loved this cacti paper and pink of course.  I made sure to take lots of cacti pictures this past summer in TX because--duh, I need to use these fun papers!  My husband was all, "Are you for real?  We are at the Alamo and you are busy taking pictures in the back gardens of cacti?"  
Yep.  Sure am.  Somethings just need to be documented for the sake of paper.
Am I right?  Paper Issues has me covered!



The champagne foam Thickers are so pretty! The puffy Thicker words are sooo cool.  I can't wait to use those on more projects! It was my first time using Nuvo drops (linked a different color) for my "splatters  or enamel dots" and I loved the ease of using it!


I am always a fan of Crate Paper collection chipboard and ephemera. It makes layering and design clusters come together so quickly.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!