Sunday, January 18, 2015

Paper Issues



grab our badge

Found on Paper Issues blog November 15, 2014 for the Sketch #2 Project Round Up


Stacie linked up this fun layout via Instagram. She used It Factor by WeRMemory Keepers. Love it!

I enjoy Paper Issues http://www.paperissues.blogspot.com challenges and sketches.  The Oktoberfest layout I was featured on their blog was for their Saturday Sketch #2 in November.

.This page was completed for Paper Issues Birds of A Feather Issue.  The peacock pictures from the apple orchard this past fall made this page come together quickly.  It was the perfect reason to open the Studio Calico wood veneer birds, as well.  The leaf/feather cut files are found in Paper Issues shop.  I watercolored Brooklyn to add some script in addition to the Amy Tangerine letters from two of her collections.  The Amy Tangerine Stitched paper in gray with the feathers was meant for a page like this and I paired it with aBella Blvd wood grain paper,  I sewed both papers together added the doily and done.

This can be found on Paper Issues Blog Fan Feature #2 on December 5th, 2014.

9. Stacie shared this wonderful page about peacocks. The color combo is perfect with these photos and how cute are the wood veneer birds? I also spy leaves from our Grateful Leaves November Free Cut File on this beautiful page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!