Sunday, October 23, 2016

Swag Bag Sunday

Today on the PI blog we are showcasing all of the Paper Issues awesome Swag Bags.  Cassie creates the perfect bags full of all of the latest paper bliss and bits.  It's coordinated and makes a a fun project or two or three come together so fast!  I usually drool over all of the bits and pieces first and then check out the paper pieces and make my plan!
I added this background "Pond"paper from Shimelle Go Now Go to go with the design of the photo being in rectangles and the edges with the papers cut in layered rectangles.  I sewed several layers down at different places.
I used pop dots to lift some of the layers around the photo. I added paper pieces to all edges around it to bring in the papers from the outside borders.   I love the Shimelle wood buttons that were included in the September swag bag.  Check out the cutest puffy heart stickers and enamel hearts by Shimelle. I loved that the September swag bag included Shimelle's foam Thickers to use for the title!
Shimelle's chipboard stickers were included and it tied in colors from the We R High Five papers that came in the swag bag!  My photo shows the amazing sky changing colors during a huge rain storm at sunset!  It ended with "Purple Rain" in honor of MN's own, Prince.
Thanks for joining us in swag bag bliss!  I hope you'll consider getting a swag bag 6 month subscription to get one of these beauties each month or just get one to try it out.  October's swag bag includes so much fall fun!  Use my code: Stacie for 20% off shopping at Paper Issues!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!