Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Round Up!

Today on the Paper Issues blog we are giving you lots of Halloween inspiration!  Here is my latest using Bella Blvd Spooktacular. My kiddos last year went as Jake and the Neverland Pirates, a witch costume custom made by my mom, and a baby.  My middle schooler bought this mask on a shopping trip with friends.  Creepy baby mask, for sure!
First I prepped my paper with gesso and then used the packaging technique with watercolors to add oranges, red-orange, and gold to the background.  I finished by adding splatters once it was dried.
I super love this text paper instead of white cardstock for a change!
I used the cut apart paper (the little 2x2 squares) to make little banner ends for both sides of the photo.   I added messy threads in matching colors to add dimension in a few places.
The 12x12 sticker sheet , clips, and die cuts and pieces pack gave me plenty of things to embellish with.  I also love the Doodlebug Design enamel eyeballs.
Here are my other Halloween pages I have made this month:
This was for the Pinspire Me board for October.  I used lots of Doodlebug Boos & Brews and the background border is Bella Blvd, Spooktacular.  The photo mat papers are Bella Blvd Trick or Treat.

This was using the same collection- Bella Blvd Spooktacular.  I scraplifted Dona, Orange Gearle, for this Mix It Up LO of hers.  Here's my background for it.
Messy stenciled chevrons for the three colors.  I started with gesso, then added watercolor via packaging technique, and then stenciled with ink pads.
If you made it this far, thanks for scrolling through! I hope you were inspired to get those fun pictures into your albums! It is my Halloween Round Up for this year.  I hope you will check out Paper Issues blog and store for more inspiration as well as on Instagram and Facebook.  Save 20% at the shop with my code: Stacie 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!