Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Take 5 Tuesday

It's a new month and time for Take Five Tuesday at Paper Issues.  Mary Ann has lots of fun prompts for November.

Here's my take using lots of We R High Five.
   I used: 1. brown We R Vintage woodgrain paper 4. cardstock 5. chipboard leaves from Pebbles Warm & Cozy 7. plaid Epic paper by We R   9. a banner using stickers from We R High Five 10. stickers 12. bow from Bella Blvd 13. title- hand stitched around cut file
I made this cut file from a digital brush set at Studio Calico and stitched around it in coordinating colors of embroidery floss as the High Five collection.  It was fun to work on while watching football or while catching up on the latest tv series.

I am loving the Pebbles Jen Hadfield Warm & Cozy leaves for this autumn layout using my kiddos picture running along the wooden bridge at the local park near our home.
I layered the ephemera leaves and florals from the High Five collection and added stickers from the High Five 6x12 sticker sheet.  I love those sweet mini Bella Blvd bows.  I think the larger Bella Blvd bow would've been perfect here, too.  I was looking to tie in that olive green color again and it just fit!
I added the banner stickers above and stitched above it to tie it all in to the corner hand stitching. I added splatters of gold and light blue mist. I accidently got some right on my original photo on my son's face, so this photo of my kiddos is actually what I grabbed after messing it up by scratching his face when I tried (and failed!!!) to wipe the mist drop off his face. Some days are scrappy fails!
Hope you are inspired to makes something fun using the prompts for the Take 5 challenge!
When you shop at Paper Issues for any of these fun items I linked up, be sure to save 20% with my code: Stacie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!