Friday, November 4, 2016

Roll the Dice November

Today we are checking out the latest Roll the Dice Challenge at Paper Issues.  This month Danielle has rolled a two for photos and a two for wood veneer/wood buttons.  This was a fun one as I was excited to try out the new Make a Wish collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studios.
Their wood veneer pack is amazing and comes with so many pieces.  I loved the scripty wish and the hat was perfect for this free cut file party hat and title.
I stitched around the hat and then used my fringe scissors to cut up the Hip Hooray striped patterned paper into a fun tassel for the top of it.
The ephemera pack has so many fun pieces to embellish with.  I used several throughout the page design.  I love the glow of the candles in my little guy's face.  He eats up all of the attention just a wee little bit!
This close up is to showcase my misting fail.  I needed the title to pop as it was originally cut in white.  I found peacock color and it matched the stripe paper perfectly.  I moved all things far from my plastic layered area on the same table.  Yep.  Not far enough away.  Baby splatters and droplets on everything.  Pictures, ephemera, background, etc...  I just left it and didn't add splatters to embellish the fail!  Lol.  Some days are just like that!

Have a great day and I hope you roll the dice with us!  Post on Facebook or Instagram, we'd love to see your creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!