Sunday, November 20, 2016

Swag Bag Play

I love Swag Bag Sunday each month.  These gorgeous little bags stuffed full of bliss arrive each month and I love going through it all and dreaming up plans for the pieces and papers!


This layout was created with only part of my November Swag Bag.  Yes, there is so much that I saved for a few more pages!



Here's the background.  I first started with strips of the papers in a loose ombre design.I added just a bit of adhesive before stitching them in place.  I alternated the thread from pink and aqua. I love the subtle color it adds.


Once all the pieces were cut out and stitched in place, I started layering my daugther's picture with all of the leftover parts of the paper.
I love the look of water-downed white acrylic paint splatters on winter themed papers. It almost sparkles like snowflakes.  The fun sequins of all different shades of pink were made for this page!

This photo of my daughter at age 3 1/2 is so perfect for the moment it captured.  We lived in the desert of CA and snow didn't fall very often.  When there was snow, we stopped everything and headed outside for pictures and snowballs!  She was just in shock and awe of the beauty of it falling from the skies.  I love the snowflakes all over her hair and her little outstretched hand reaching up for more!  The Fancy Free glitter Thickers from Pink Paislee  goes perfect with this winter theme.  The Yay flair from Cocoa Vanilla Studio is so fitting for a winter day of play!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!  I hope you are inspired to get out your swag bag bits and create a layout, pocket page, or planner spread!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!