Monday, April 3, 2017

Pedal/Petal to the Metal/Medal New Issue

I love Lisa's fun play on words and puns!  This month I interpreted the new issue at Paper Issues as Put the Petals to the Metal as I used florals and gold as an accent!  These florals from Crate Paper Heart Day were still in my stash and were begging to be cut apart for this new issue!


A few close ups:

I loved this Crate Paper Heart Day floral paper.  I fussy cut an entire sheet of florals for this page.  I wavy stitched over all of the layers of florals.  The center part of the cardstock was a mixed media green background I painted for this. It was layers of acrylic paint and splatters.


This pic of Brooklyn was snapped in West Palm Beach, FL over our spring break. It was nice to get some new pictures of the kids.  Also, I totally love the gold fabric stuffed hearts with the new Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams collection.


I also used the Maggie Holmes gold Thickers that are hot pink foam on the bottom. These were perfect for my pink florals! See the subtle pink in the close up? Super fun pop of pink and gold!


If you haven't been to the Paper Issues blog, be sure to stop by to see several more team members' takes on this fun new issue.

Save 20% at Paper Issues Store with code: Stacie  There are so many new things in stock! Check it out and save!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!