Sunday, April 16, 2017

Swag Bag Sunday

Today on the Paper Issues blog we are showing a new round of projects using the monthly swag bag kits.  I combined several kits to coordinate the color scheme to watery teals and a pop of yellow.  Several things were from the February kit.  I love when you can create several LOs or projects with one swag bag kit.


Here are a few close ups to show the pretty papers and little embellishment bits!  I think that little Crate Paper Maggie Holmes tassel is adorable!  I finally used it after hoarding it from an earlier swag bag!
The only thing I added were the foam Thickers for my title and a few enamel dots.  The rest is all swag bag bliss!



I hope you'll check out the Paper Issues store and grab a monthly kit for yourself. You will never be disappointed in all that Cassie packs into a swag bag!  Get the six month subscription or buy them month to month.  It's the best surprise mail!  All of the bags are slightly different with ephemera and embellishments, making these wonderful kits a true surprise each month!
Don't forget to save 20% with code: Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!