Friday, April 7, 2017

Pinspire Me:You Spin Me

Today there's a new Pinspire mood board at Paper Issues on the blog.  I love the bright and colorful options this month from Mary-Ann!
No automatic alt text available.

I was inspired by the swirled lollipop, pink color in the cactus photo, the modern alpha, and the round yellow puff!  Here's what that looks like in my project:



Fun, huh?!  I wanted it to be playful and lighthearted to capture the feelings of being in the Midway section of the State Fair.  The kids love going on the rides and winning games (which is why the little creatures are also fitting....stuffed animals always end up joining us!)  
The lollipop swirl inspo came from the Shimelle patterned paper circle of segments and I added the white swirl being a free PI cut file the polka dot wreath.  Love how you can stick little bits in the circles, too.  I added lots of itty bitty puffy stickers from Little By Little!


The Amy Tangerine Thickers from Oh Happy Life have been waiting for me to use them and this mood board was the perfect reason to!  They go right with the alpha style and they matched Shimelle's Little by Little Carousel Dreams paper almost perfectly! Winning at stashbusting when that happens!


I hope you start creating with the inspiring Pinspire Me mood board today!  So many creative ways to interpret the moodboard.
If you haven't checked out the Paper Issues online store, stop by today and look at all of the new collections in stock!  As always, if you use code: Stacie at checkout you'll save 20%.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!