Monday, December 11, 2017

Pinspire Me: Pastel Winter

Today on the blog at Paper Issues it is time for a new Pinspired moodboard made by Mary-Ann! I call it Pastel Holidays! Winter is usually white and soft here in MN, so pastels are the perfect partner!
No automatic alt text available.
I was inspired by all of the trees.  I created a tree farm cut file to use with Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa.

I cut the background cut file from white cardstock and then cut a background pieces of patterned paper for behind the openings and then cut a patterned paper tree from the cut file to layer and stitch together.  I was able to lift the layers for instant dimension to the trees.

Up close details of the layers. Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa chipboard, word stickers, ephemera, 12x12 patterned paper scraps & 6x6 papers.


 Side view of the tree dimension. I love that I could include so many of the cute patterned papers in one design without being too crazy looking! Pink and black splatters to fit the moodboard vibes.


 A bit of white twine to string the ephemera tags together.


Play along with this beautiful board now through December 31. Be pinspired by all of the inspiration images.  Maybe try a cut file with your design--there are 100s of free files in the PI store for instant download!
Don't forget about the Paper Issues sale going on right now!!
No automatic alt text available.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!