Sunday, December 17, 2017

Red Cup 2017

It's Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues and we are lifting a fun circle grid design by Rachel. When I saw it, I instantly got to thinking about a Starbucks Red Cup holiday design. I love this gray toned wood grain from Simple Stories as the base of this fun and festive cozy holiday design.


Pink Paislee Turn the Page by Paige Evans has the perfect red (Paper 17) and green for the Starbucks cups! Use up your B sides of patterned paper for some subtle tone on tone pattern and a layer of color! Crate Paper FaLaLa has the perfect color embellishments in the chipboard, stickers, and ephemera pack!

 Pink Paislee Turn the Page wood veneer star is perfect for holiday pages! Silver thread doesn't photograph well, but it sure adds sparkle in my album!


PI cut files Circles and Snowflakes has additional snowflakes in the download and I used these to tuck through out the layers in the design. Yes, the one circle cup was ripped, but I salvaged it without having to make a Starbucks run to drink another coffee for the sake of crafting!!


Join us at Paper Issues now through Dec 31st for this scraplift and all of the other challenges! We hope you will play along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!