Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Hazelwood

Today at Paper Issues, we are all about the gorgeous new American Crafts line by one canoe two! Hazelwood is so versatile! The color scheme worked well with our summer cruise photos.  I love this Forest Berry patterned paper from the collection.  The stripes could work well with so many creative page designs!

I love the script phrase Thickers that I used for my title.  They are so beautiful and made this page design work as a tone on tone layout.  The gold accents add to the pretty embellishments included in this collection.  

Check out the the new date stamp  by my journaling in the next photo.  It has a floral border that coordinates with the collection.  I stamped it in similar colored ink to make it stay with the design and I didn't want it to be the main focus.


Check out the the new date stamp  by my journaling in the photo above.  It has a floral border that coordinates with the collection.  I stamped it in similar colored ink to make it stay with the design and I didn't want it to be the main focus.


The cork embellishments add such great texture and depth to the page.  I love that I could use these as tropical flowers for my Caribbean cruise.


I love the accent stickers included in the collection for layering on photos or scattered throughout with your embellishments.  The gold touches on the stickers is perfect to coordinate with the phrase Thickers.  I layered several of the patterned papers under my photo.


Thanks for checking out my layout for our spotlight on 1 Canoe 2's Hazelwood collection for American Crafts.
Save 20% off in the Paper Issues store by using my code: Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!