Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Take 5 Tuesday: April

Here's another awesome Paper Issues challenge to try out for April.  Check out Mary Ann Jenkin's Take 5 Tuesday prompts and join us with your creations on Facebook.
I used: 1. turquoise (background watercolors) 4. Patterned Paper  6.  number  7.  Two or more fonts 10. layers  11. wood veneer  12. cardstock


Here are a few detail pics:

My boy loves to jump and count down to jump again.  He can't get enough pool time ever!
I think the scallops worked well with the water/pool theme as a wave of sorts!
If you haven't used the scallop paper on a project you need to get it!  It was fun to fussy cut and stitch down a rainbow of layers.


 I partnered Dear Lizzy chipboard Thickers with the rose gold to match the upper title from Paige Evan's Oh My Heart collection Thickers.  I used several wood veneer pieces from past Crate Paper lines.


I can't wait to see your Take 5 Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!