Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Doodlebug: Fairy Tales

Today on the Paper Issues blog it is all about the magical world of rainbows, unicorns, knights, and dragons.  Doodlebug hit the spot with all of these great new lines for kids, celebrating, and so much more.

Grab the rainbow cut file from the free files section of the store.  I added the extra stripe to the rainbow to add the purple.  I just copied the rainbow and used the knife tool on the Silhouette to cut the bottom stripe off of the extra copy and welded it onto the rainbow.  I needed the ROY G BIV bliss to make this rainbow complete!  The rainbow scallop border sticker was too adorable and had to be paired with the striped rainbow ribbons border paper and rainbow striped stickers!


So in love the cardstock stickers that Doodlebug has with all of their collections. 
I used foam adhesive behind some of the stickers to pop them up on the layout.  
The Doodlebug clouds are so stinking cute.  I need more!



The enamel shapes are fun to scatter throughout the design.  I love the sweet hearts in all of the colors!


Grab all of the Doodlebug Dragon Tails or Fairy Tales collections in the Paper Issues store.  Many items have been restocked!  Save 20% with code: Stacie
Thanks for checking out all of the fun inspiration on the newest Doodlebug collections.

Have a grand day!  Maybe even a rainbow and a unicorn?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!