Sunday, April 2, 2017

Notable Quotable April

Today at Paper Issues we have the Notable Quotable challenge.  Michelle has a fun quote for you to interpret this month!  Go check it out and join us on Facebook as you get inspired!

I used this fave Sprinkle raindrop paper from Amy Tangerine's new On A Whim collection. I love the mix of patterns in the raindrops and the bold color it just pops off of the light blue paper.

I paired this fun paper with the PI cloudy circle cut file.  This was a great place to pop up my quote title and yet keep it from looking too busy!


I started this LO with each word being a different color of Thickers or alpha sticker that coordinated with the raindrop colors. However, in the end it looked too disjointed and I wanted it to flow more uniformly against the colorful background paper! I love the Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams chipboard, the word happy worked well in the cloud.


 Hawaii is such the perfect location to capture a rainbow. I love that this quote worked for gray skies leading to a beautiful rainbow.  Evan was there to enjoy the sights that day and it is great reminder for his album to always look on the bright side.


I can't wait to see how you are inspired by this month's quote or artwork for Notable Quotable.  Post your design in the Facebook group album so we can give you some love!
If you'd like Amy Tangerine On A Whim or any of the gorgeous new collections at Paper Issues, don't forget to save 20% with code: Stacie at checkout!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!