Saturday, September 10, 2016

Paper Issues: Cut It Up Saturday

It's time for September's Cut It Up challenge at Paper Issues.  I love this new free cut file offered at the Paper Issues store.  Here's my layout using the chevron banners and Crate Paper's Cool Kid.
I added some of the Cool Kid 6x6 papers directly behind the Cool Kid Awesome background paper and other chevrons I popped up using foam pop dots to add dimension.
I added lots of layers to the photo and puffy Thickers from the Cool Kid collection.  I also sprinkled puffy stars and chipboard pieces throughout the layout.  I like to place them tone-on-tone to make it interesting, but not distracting as there is so much pattern going on throughout the background!
Check out the rest of the design team's creative takes on using the cut file from Danielle.  I love that it can be used as a stencil for mixed media, a large background or that you can personalize it by changing it up to work for your photos!
Get out your cutting machine or print and cut this out by hand!  It's a great one to try out this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!