Wednesday, September 21, 2016

You are my Happy

Today's Product Spotlight at Paper Issues is on Amy Tangerine's new Oh Happy Life.  I wanted to use the super cute thin washi to create a background.
I started out with the cropped 11x11 sheet of white cardstock and added the plus signs washi pieces.  I wasn't too specific on spacing and washi is forgiving, so tear it up and move it up if you need to!
Next, I added my photo layers.  For the title I added ephemera pieces to the Thickers.  I popped up some parts of the title with pop dots for dimension.  I used the clear stickers on the photo and ephemera tag. My last step was adding the stitching on the photo mat, edge of the cardstock border, and finished with India ink splats.  I love how her patterned paper draws the eye to all the colors in the border area of the LO.
Pretty much I just want to focus on his cutest baby thighs in the picture.  I mean, really!  They grow up so fast.  
Have fun trying all of the new products in Amy Tangerine's new collection. You will not be disappointed. When you shop, don't forget to use my code: Stacie for 20% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!