Wednesday, September 28, 2016

You are My Person

Today on the Paper Issues blog,  we are spotlighting Cocoa Vanilla Studio's collection, Love Always! Here's my take on this gorgeous line:
I found the floral cut file on Bea Valint's blog! It worked perfectly with this sweet soft collection. I watercolored the cut file to pick up the peachy pinks on some of the papers. 
I added layers of paper for the background and stitched them with pale pink. I move page elements around a ton before committing to gluing it down.
Sometimes I even leave it for a day before finishing it  just to be sure I still like it!  Do you ever have to mull over your design decisions?  It kind of drives you crazy until you just go with it!
I found my cut file title in the Silhouette store from Studio Calico's designer Jasmine Jones. I love that saying!  Since it was busy floral paper, I backed it in black to shadow it and pop it off the page.
I hope you will check out the Paper Issues Design Team's beautiful work with this collection on the PI blog today.
Thanks for taking a peek at my layout process! Check out this gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla collection and so much more in the Paper Issues store. Use code: Stacie for 20% off.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!