Friday, September 2, 2016

Paper Issues September Pinspire Me

It's September and that means it's time for another round of PInspire Me at Paper Issues!  Here's the incredible mood board for September.

I played along and was inspired by the cup of pencils on top.  I also was drawn to the repetition of lines in many images.  Here's what I made:
I added gesso to the background wood grain cardstock and added watercolors  to match the colors from the pencils.  The paper is from an older collection by Amy Tangerine.  I also used several Thickers from her collections.  You can find the white foam Thickers that I altered with gesso and water colors in the Paper Issues store.
A fun way to use up your alpha sticker stash is to mix and match the fonts and sizes. 
Use up the cut apart pieces and 6 x 6 pad papers by layering them under your photos to tie the colors back to your black and white photo and to make it pop off the page for texture.  I cut the mini banner pieces from scraps to use the circle sticker by my journaling.  
This layout is a wild version of the mood board, but sometimes that's what happens when you use it as a design spring board!  I hope you are inspired to try out the Pinspired board to create your own project!
Don't forget to stop by the Paper Issues store and get a 20% discount using my code: Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!