Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Bella Blvd Spotlight

Today on the Paper Issues blog we are checking out all of the new Bella Blvd beautiful collections.  I added Illustrated Faith Delight in his Day and Popsicles & Pandas with a bit of Secrets of the Sea.  I love how Bella Blvd and IF can work together on a single layout!

Look at details and quality of embossing and color on the new Bella puffy stickers.  Check out the panda's glasses! These are such a favorite of mine.  The cloud puffy sticker looks like sprinkles are on it!

The ephemera pieces from Illustrated Faith Delight in His Day and Bella's Secret of the Seas  I cut apart strips of paper from the borders paper for the bold blue polka dots and the gingham Picnic paper to add layers to the busy and fun panda patterned paper. My sewing machine got a work out with stitching everything down for added pattern and texture.


How sweet is this saying from the Daily Details paper?  I loved layering it with the die cut palm tree.


Here's the journaling up close and also, how fun is that "I can't even" sticker.  Totally love saying that about this little guy!



I hope you stopped by the Paper Issues blog to see more in depth looks at other collections and projects made with everything Bella!  The design team was able to put these fun collections to use to document so many fun things!

Save 20% at Paper Issues with code: Stacie as you shop for Bella and everything else you need!
Have a lovely Spring day, friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!