Wednesday, March 22, 2017

My Mind's Eye: Palm Beach

Today at Paper Issues we are showing you all of the new My Mind's Eye collections.  I went with Palm Beach because I just got my spring break pictures back and they were perfect for this collection!

Here are a few details to check out:
Always getting out the pop dots for some dimension.  The ephemera die cuts pack is a must. There are so many awesome title pieces and layering pieces.  There are several with gold embossing.

 The sticker sheets had great sayings for travel or tropical vacations. The sticker set includes alpha stickers that I included below my photo, but there is also a larger colorful font included.  There are shapes and labels. I love that there is lots of variety included for many projects. The enamel dots have the sweetest colors.

The puffy stickers have great icons, sayings, and I love the dimension they add to an embellishment cluster.

Go grab it all!  The new lines from MME are on point and so different that you need them all for different projects and pictures! Save 20% in the store with code: Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!