Thursday, March 9, 2017

Pawsitively Pets March

Pawsitively Pets is on the blog at Paper Issues for the March challenge.  We are all about the pets and we used the paw print cut file that is free in the PI store.  I used Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane for the outdoorsy feel of this pic of Ryan and Ranger.

 Ranger is our "cousin" dog.  Ryan  loves when he gets to play with Ranger.  I love when photos have lots of negative space.  I was able to layer part of the title in the evergreen trees and then the Maggie Holmes gold puffy alpha worked perfectly against the snowfall.  Check out the vintage and distressed Dashing green background paper from Heidi Swapp.


I love to pop things up for dimension and this layout was no different!  I popped up with foam dots the paw print and layers of the photo mat are popped up.  I forgot to pack mist or watercolor paints along on vacay when I made this LO, so I had to improvise with the journaling pen scribbles on packaging and lightly misting it to give me marker droplets to work with!


You can find all of the cut files in the Paper Issues store.  Go grab them all and use them in your next project.  I can't wait to see what you create!


I can't wait to see what you make with your favorite pet pics--don't forget they could be a stuffed animal or zoo picture as well!!
 Go check out all of Heidi Swapp's Magnolia Jane.  It is so beautiful to work with!  Save 20% on it all with code: Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!