Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Pinkfresh Spotlight

Pinkfresh Studio has two new amazing collections in the Paper Issues shop and today we are showcasing them on the PI Blog.  For my project, I used both Dream On and The Mix embellishments.

I had this fun photo of my son from last spring/summer when he was learning to bike with training wheels.  I had taken the photo at an angle, so I went with the colorful vibe from the picture and started cutting strips of paper in varying widths.

There are many fun phrases that were perfect for his biking adventure, so I made sure to place those first!  The other patterned papers worked well to bring in colors and designs,  The bold blue Reverie paper was one that I made sure I spread out across the page to balance out the heaviness of it.


Check out the enamel shapes, dots, puffy stickers, layered stickers, and ephemera.  There are so many pretty things to add to your projects.

We hope you are inspired to check out more Pinkfresh Studio in the PI Store along with all of the other gorgeous new supplies that just arrived in the shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!