Sunday, March 5, 2017

Notable Quotable March

The quote is a fun one to study, ponder, be inspired by, and create something that speaks to you!  Check out the Paper Issues blog today to see Michelle's post for the month of March!  I was so inspired by the paint colors on the quote and the message of growing up.  I'd love my littlest who just turned 5 to stay little just a bit longer!

I used lots of Cocoa Vanilla Studio Make A Wish on top of my ombre painted background.  I started with one color of acrylic paint and just added more white as I went along down the page.


  The Make  A Wish wood veneer are super versatile and work for more than just birthday pages.


The cut apart Party Mix paper is still available in the store.   I used that for the "So Much Fun" card and a few more places in layers for this page design.

Check out the Paper Issues store it is full of new items.  Be sure to fill up your cart and enter the code: Stacie to save 20% off your total order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!