Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Product Spotlight:Magnolia Jane

Today's Product Spotlight at Paper Issues is all about Heidi Swapp's new collection: Magnolia Jane.  It is a stunner!  I love the colors she mixed in this one and the variety of patterns and prints.  I went with a classic gray Antebellum paper and pink color scheme here.  It takes me back to growing up and this was my favorite color combo!  That is fitting as I am documenting a pic of my sister and I. We hadn't lived in the same state since college, so photos like this were so special!  Now, we live down the street from each other, so we can see each other way more often!

I added foam adhesive under the open hearts cut file to add dimension and cast a slight shadow onto the soft Blushed watercolor paper. The paper is gorgeous!  I think this may need to be bought in bulk as a nice alternative to white!

 I added tone on tone enamel dots and the love you phrase is a cut file from PI free files. I used this to balance out the photo in the upper corner and the date stamping along the diagonal down to the Love You cut in black cardstock.  This repetition of black helps the eye to move around the page.


The Heidi Swapp acetate script words in gold are so beautiful.  I think I need more of these since I just used three words for my title! They were so easy to use. I added a little liquid glue behind parts of the gold lettering and they are stuck down!


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you click around on the links above and check out all of the Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane items in the store, I am so excited for her letter boards that are arriving soon!  Get all of the goodness for 20% off with code: Stacie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!