Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Roll the Dice March

Today it's Roll the Dice with Rachel on the Paper Issues blog.  This month her boys rolled a 3 for washi and a 2 for number of photos.  I am always up for a washi challenge as I love to collect it and hardly ever use it.
I used new pictures from last week's Spring Break.  I love having new photos to scrap with!  I bought the new pack of Amy Tangerine On a Whim washi tape, so that was easy to decide on what collection I would be using!



My children love the ocean. They adore running in and out and squeal in delight as the waves catch up to them as they are running away!  Since we live so much farther away from the ocean, I am always on a mission to capture them when we are on vacay!

And this guy.  Yeah, he's an awesome 5 year old now.  Amy Tangerine tropical bliss right here.  It was fun to layer up her patterned papers from On A Whim and use chipboard LOL Thickers and stickers from the sticker booklet and 6x12 stickers from the collection.


A few closer looks.



These watercolor resist tags are such a fun thing to play with.  I love to see the image come to life after painting the tag! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!