Thursday, March 2, 2017

Pool Splash Time: Title Bling

Today at Paper Issues on the blog is the Working Title Challenge and it's all about the BLING in March!  Bring on the sparkles!  I added silver striped Thickers and sequins to my layout that was all about splashing around in the pool on vacay!

First I started by layering Amy Tangerine's On A Whim washi tape to a piece of paper to be the background for a heart cut file.  I stitched down the diagonal strips of On A Whim washi tape. Next, I stitched around the heart multiple times to adhere it all in place.



The sequins and silver striped Thickers were the perfect bit of sparkle and bling these watery LO needed!


No patterned paper at all on this one!  I used more Amy Tangerine washi to mat the photo and added more sequins.



The close up the title and the fun shine the sequins give to the pool page.


Thanks for checking how I worked my title!  Join us on Facebook and post your titlework creations.  Bling it on this month!
Save 20% with my code: Stacie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!