Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Paper Issues: Roll the Dice

 Hello, here's a summer title with pictures from December!  What??? Yes, it's all about the "summer" weather when it's 90 degrees for Christmas vacation!  Read below for details on the newest challenge at Paper Issues: Roll the Dice.
  Roll the Dice is on the Paper Issues blog with this month's dice roll being 2 pictures and 5 patterned papers.  I used Carta Bella Beach Day for my layout.  I LOVE how textured and heavy the Carta Bella paper is.  It is perfect for summer and vacation photos you have laying around after a busy summer!
This mega title cut file was from Ashley Horton's class in Big Picture Classes.  It was meant for a mini book, but I was all about hand stitching on it and making it larger for this challenge!
To keep the photos the focus along with the fun title, I kept the 5 patterned papers as a minimalist design element.  See how I snuck in the paper's tear strips?  It worked in well to the layout design without overwhelming it!
Thanks for checking out the details on the PI blog Roll the Dice for September at Paper Issues.  I hope you will try it out and join us by posting your creation in Paper Issues Fans and Friends (PIFF) on Facebook. As always, if you want to shop (you know you do!!) use code: Stacie to save 20% on your purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!