Sunday, September 11, 2016

Scraplift Sunday

Today we are on the PIFF group scraplifting Elodie's beautiful stitched heart and fussy cut heart layout.  I decided to cut into my Amy Tangerine Oh Happy Life stash and created this version.

I used the embroidery kit from Amy Tangerine to poke the holes in a flower shape similar to the paper.  I then stitched the flowers with white thread.  I love the white on white look!   I filled it with flower and leaf cut outs from the Good Morning patterned paper.  

I added the Oh Happy Life clear sticker title and Amy Tangerine paper tag die cut.

I added drops of India ink, stamped the date, and called this layout done.
Thanks for checking it out!  Don't forget to add your creation to the Facebook group:  Paper Issues Friends & Fans or tag Paper Issues on Instagram or Twitter.  If you are shopping at Paper Issues don't forget to go for 20% off with code: Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!