Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Product Spotlight: Dear Lizzy Saturday

Today we are creating projects with Dear Lizzy Saturday from American Crafts.  Here's my non-people focus layout--Shake Shack in Chicago!
I loved that the tables were from Brooklyn, NY (my daughter's name!) and repurposed from bowling lanes.  Plus, hello, coolest wood grain color!  This collection from Dear Lizzy has the coolest word Thickers that are brush script style.  Hopefully you got your hands on them when they were released!  Also, loving the bold navy in this collection and that kelly green/emerald green. Here's some of the paper!
I also used Dear Lizzy Saturday ephemera and even the wood stick from the cheese fries from Shake Shack.  A little bit of green watercolor drops around the ephemera and photos, I added stitching to the top details and called this travel layout done!
I hope you are having a great week! While shopping at Paper Issues, don't forget to check out with my shopping discount code: Stacie  This saves you 20% off of your items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!