Sunday, February 5, 2017

Love the Life You Live

Today we reveal the new quote of the month for the Notable Quotable challenge at Paper Issues. Love this quote and knew I had to bust out the older collection by Amy Tangerine that had this quote on the PL card set.  I mixed this with new Amy Tangerine's On A Whim.  The background is by Simple Stories that I had made in advance with extra acrylic paint I had mixed up.
Here are a few close ups-- I started with the painted background and then carried the color into the gold embossed watercolor tag from Amy Tangerine's On a Whim collection. Also check out the washi!


The quote card was hoarded and in my stash from Amy's Plus One collection. It got s fresh look with the clear gold stickers on it!

The Do Your Thing sticker was easy to tie into the design by matting it on patterned papers.




Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are super inspired to use the quote Michelle
selected for the month!
Save 20% for all things in the Paper Issues store with code: Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!