Thursday, February 2, 2017

Love Vacation Adventures

It's all about LOVE this month and at Paper Issues we are working that vibe right into our titles.  Join the Working Title challenge this month by using the word love or using a heart in your title.  Here's my take using a photo of me on vacay in Florida.

I used Crate Paper Heart Day and my title word Love is from a PI cut file.  I watercolored the background paper and I loved how the black patterned paper hearts had the same look at the Love title heart.  I stitched around my paper mat layers and fringed the fringe paper from this collection.
I  hope you will play along with this fun challenge this month.  If you are checking out the design team inspo on the blog, be sure to stop by the store to check out all of the new things in stock!
Save 20% on everything.  Use code: Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!