Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Simple Life by Pebbles Spotlight

Today we are up on the Paper Issues blog with a spotlight on Pebbles Simple Life by Jen Hadfield.



This picture of my daughter this past fall worked perfectly with the Simple Life collection.  This is definitely an earthy and monochromatic type of layout, but it is always fun to mix it up from the norm!  The woodgrain Thickers are a fave of mine with this collection!

I love the wood veneer set and the butterflies were a must to go with the patterned paper.  I love to add stitching to add a bit of texture and interest!


Have a wonderful day!  I hope you get a chance to check out the design team on the Paper Issues blog and get more ideas and inspiration on how to use Simple Life in your projects!

Save 20% in the store with so many new things to check out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!