Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Take 5 Tuesday: February Edition

It's one of my fave days to play along with at Paper Issues! Take 5 Tuesday on the PI Blog is back with all new prompts to kick start your design!
Here's my take using Crate Paper Heart Day. 
I went with these items off of the list: 4. paper clip 5. stitching 6. heart 10. cardstock 11. xoxo 13. arrow  
I used a PI free cut file as my background and added hand stitching to the solid hearts on this beautiful striped paper.

Crate Paper's Heart Day fringe paper always begs to be fringe cut at the bottom edge!  Layers of torn tissue paper and paper under my photo collage.  Chipboard pieces to add depth and draw the eye around the page away from the black cardstock..  Pops of gold from the fringe stickers, chipboard and acetate pieces for layering.  Loving the look of the white stitching on the hearts. 

\
Layers of paper and chipboard around the photo collage of my older three and their photos for their dad's valentine photo gift for his office.  


I can't believe these pictures are 7 years old already!  Time flies when you are not watching the minutes tick by!  The brush script chipboard XOXO pieces are so much fun.  I hope you bought all of the Heart Day things earlier in the season!


Have so much fun playing along with Take 5 Tuesday!  We can't wait to see what you create with the list of prompts! 
SO much to love...  Just sayin' and yes, you need it!  Save 20% with code: Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!