Saturday, February 4, 2017

Sketchy Saturday

It's another month of awesome inspiration and challenges at Paper Issues.  Check out the beautiful new February sketch by Amy Coose.  Check out all of the design team inspo on the Paper Issues blog.

I just couldn't wait to try out all of the new collections this month, so this one uses Shimelle's Little By Little to document my cousin's daughter and her sweetest first birthday balloon basket!

A few close ups:  Get all of the Shimelle Little By Little.  Yes, you totally need this collection and all of its cuteness.

I layered vellum over the top layer of clouds, I wanted the pictures to pop and look like they were in the clouds!  The embossed clouds are fabulous!

 Ther Thickers, little puffies, wooden buttons, and the ephemera together make a quick layout.

Give me all the polka dots!
Have a wonderful weekend. Hopefully you can play along with the sketch!

Save on everything in stock at Paper Issues!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!