Saturday, January 14, 2017

Cut It Up January

It is another round of Cut It Up for Paper Issues!  I hope you have been playing around with your cutting machines and that you are ready for some new cut files to try out!

This month we have the New Year's theme going on!  It also is perfect for album title pages, a year in review page, New Year's Eve parties, a family photo, or supersize the snowflakes or heart to create a totally different vibe!
I used the 2016 to document our family photo session from October.  It is always our mission to capture the colors of the season and hope to get one to work for our Christmas cards.
I used Hazelwood and it worked so well to pop up the cut file frame up and off the background with foam dots and add the patterned paper, floral stickers,and I fussy cut out a few more florals to add more depth.
A few close ups of the gorgeous Hazelwood:



 Those swoon worthy gold and mint foam Thickers!!  I love them!  See the cutest Hazelwood heart stamp?!  You need those adorable alpha stamps and icons!  I love the pops of coral with this collection and had the perfect thread color to coordinate.


All of the gold in the Hazelwood collection works so well with my golden fall photos from October.

Here's another LO I made this month using the Cut It Up January cut file title.  I hand stitched the title and popped it up with foam dots. It made this countdown come to life!  Loved the bright fun collection from Simple Stories.  Also, check out the cutest flair from PI's Cassie!


Thanks for checking out the cut files in action up close.  I hope you'll play along and link up your projects to PI's Facebook album.  You have through Feb 5th to play along for a chance a winning PI giftcard.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!