Wednesday, January 11, 2017

My Funny Valentine

Today's Paper Issues spotlight is on Pebbles My Funny Valentine.  I wanted to use it in a non-Valentine's Day way, so I found my silly butterfly seat photo op picture that my husband snapped of me on St. Thomas.  He failed to let me know it said, "Butt..." behind my head.  Most people would center the person in the photo or tell them to scoot down to cover up the words. Nope.  He was just a fan of one and done picture taking, smile and then onto the next adventure!  So he gave me the gift of this punny picture which goes perfectly with this Pebbles line!



I added gesso and gelatos to blend out the title section of the background with layers of pinks and red to help the adorable heart Thickers pop off of the background.  Those scattered hearts are so adorable on these "Ella" Thickers!  The mini alpha were on an AC remarks sticker sheet.  To position, straighten and change my mind with the title, I use the clear sticker packaging to place the Thickers on and then align them with it as a straight edge.
I love how the title came together.  It is a total play on words with the BUT and the Butt...erfly picture.  It was fun to document this silly moment with my husband. I love you, but....  This still makes me laugh.  The things they do!!  The 6x12 stickers had more golden bliss on it, check out the hearts and butterfly stickers from this sticker sheet!

I love all of the pops of gold that is included in this collection!  The ephemera worked perfectly with my silly pic.  Love these glitter heart stickers and  there are three colors of textured gold glitter hearts in the pack--they will be used for lots of fun projects!  The puffy stickers are also a win!  Check out that cute arrow that was all matchy matchy with the tear strip from the paper.

May your day have something silly to laugh at, too!!  Find the little things and make them big moments to treasure!  
Thanks for looking at all of the fun Pebbles Funny Valentine pics and have fun checking out the rest of the team's inspiration!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!