Thursday, January 5, 2017

Working Title Challenge

It's our second new challenge for the new year!  We  are excited to have you try out Working Title. It's all about titles for your pages.  This one is all about going BIG in the new year.  Check out all of the challenge details on the Paper Issues blog.  I went with mega title and New Year's vibe for mine.


The Simple Stories Happy New Year mini collection went quickly in the Paper Issues store, but you can still get this Countdown paper that I used for my background.

I had the perfect thread colors to use on this *coming soon* to the PI shop--a free cut file.  The title was easy to connect into the paper as it was all about the countdown to the new year.
 It was fun to destash some enamel dots to add to the sticker and patterned paper colors.  I busted out the white acrylic paint to add some excitement and splatters to the black tone on tone paper.

 Another look---I love how handstitching looks.  I am glad I took the time to sit and do this!

I love the star flair from Cassie.  She has the coolest surprises in swag bags!
 His little face at age 2!! It was perfect to have a snapshot of the cutest NYE hat by the tree for extra sparkles!!

I hope you are having a great week and you are inspired to try out one of the many challenges for January!  We can't wait to see your big titles this month!  Post those creative project photos in our Facebook group.

Code: Stacie for 20% off!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!