Sunday, January 1, 2017

Paper Issues Design Team 2017

It's a new year and a new look for Paper Issues!  I am over the moon excited to be on this creative team for the next few months!   We have something new each day to inspire you all year long!
That's me-- second from the left on the bottom row. 
Yes, I am beyond thrilled to be part of this awesome team for another term.
Also, isn't the new look for Paper Issues totally fitting and so fresh!?  If you have ever ordered from Cassie, you know that you look forward to your package wrapped in houndstooth and red ribbon!

I hope you will head over to the Paper Issues blog to check out the social media sites for each of these PI teammates! You will most definitely be inspired by their creative work!

Keep up your shopping vibes while you are at it!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!