Saturday, January 7, 2017

Sketchy Saturday January

I love starting off with a sketch.  This is so helpful when you are down on creative mojo!  This month's sketch from Amy Coose has so much to love.  Check out the PI blog to be inspired by design team members.
No automatic alt text available.

I am in full stashbusting mode knowing that many amazing new paper collections are being shipped out in the next few weeks.  It was great to cut into several more Maggie Holmes papers.  I love the picture of my daughter and niece in the matching pink tulle dresses that their grandmother made them!  The pink On Point dance paper was a perfect fit for this layout.


I love the Blessed chipboard Thickers and chipboard that was included in the Maggie Holmes Gather collection.  The pieces worked so well as the sketch elements for layering clusters.

More close ups: 

Layers  of pink!


The new date stamp is included in Hazelwood collection by American Crafts designed by 1canoe2, the floral border around it makes it a perfect match for Maggie's papers and prints.  Love the pops of gold glitter on the chipboard pieces.










1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!