Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Joy Parade: Barbados

Today on the Paper Issues blog we are spotlighting the colorful collection by Kim Watson for Fancy Pants Designs- Joy Parade.
I was inspired by this ombre teal blue paper and it made me pull out our summer cruise pictures.  These photos from our Pirate Ship Snorkel Cruise worked great with this collection.  No need for a birthday or other celebration only for this collection, it's quite versatile!


I love the fun puffy stickers-the shapes, words, and alphabet sets! 


The ephemera die cuts worked so well with my vacay photos.



 The papers are bright and fun. I loved using the B sides for the photo mat layers. This citron color paper works so well with the teal.


And one more close up of the fun details included in Joy Parade!



There's not much left of Joy Parade in the store, I sure hope you grabbed it earlier this winter!  I hope we have inspired you to pull out Joy Parade from your stash to create some beautiful projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!