Sunday, October 30, 2016

Scraplift Sunday

Hello! Today we are lifting the amazing burst design by Ann.  Here's my take using We R Memory Keepers Urban Chic.  I added stickers from Dear Lizzy to destash my collection.
Summer is such a vibrant and fun time of the year.  The state fair is at the end of August and is a great culmination of the end of the summer season before school starts!  These papers were fun and that donut paper begged to be used with my mini donut photo!
I love to type journaling and add it in strips, but that takes an extra step! So, often I just handwrite directly onto my pages.  This trip to the fair was a different one as we only had two kiddos along while two vacationed with their grandparents!  My friend joined us and it was a total throwback to our younger days of going to the fair and eating french fries before a teen boy band concert.  We had many laughs thinking about life in 1989!!
I destashed and used stickers and chipboard from other collections to coordinate colors and make it a playful fair page instead of the intended girl power and travel vibe from Urban Chic!
The black alpha for the title were from We R last year and have the plastic reverse cut outs to use as well.
Have a spooktacular week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!