Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Warm and Cozy Spotlight

Today we are up the Paper Issues blog with a product spotlight on Jen Hadfield's new collection with Pebbles, Warm & Cozy.  It is super rich in color and has so many gorgeous fall details in the collection.
I love the Log Cabin wood grain paper and the Logs leaf paper with wood grain design.  The cut logs on the opposite side are perfect for outdoor pictures, as well.  I stitched strips of these papers at the side and bottom edge of the layout.  The title Family is from the 6x12 title stickers.
I love the leaves that come in the ephemera and sticker pack.  There are a few in the copper/rose gold color and several in color.  These partnered well with the wood grain/bark/dictionary chipboard leaves in the collection.  These leaves are my favorites!  I love the look of texture and interest they add.
I cut out the large leave cut file from the Cut Shoppe and popped it off the page with foam adhesive.  I also added Shimelle's Go Now Go wooden enamel buttons and Studio Calico sequins. I love the groupings of leaves and sprinkling of sequins to keep the movement in the design.  
Check out the PI store for Pebbles Warm and Cozy and so much more.  Save 20% with my code: Stacie.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!