Thursday, October 13, 2016

Sparkle and Shine

Today we are up on the Paper Issues blog with a new Roll the Dice challenge. This month Danielle rolled a 6 for number of photos and three for how many stickers you can use!  I was going to do a grid design and then came across this photo collage of my daughter donating 11-12 inches of her hair this past June.  It had exactly 6 photos on it, so that was just what I needed!
I got out my stash of Simple Stories Posh for this challenge.  I love the Simple Stories ephemera pack of bits and pieces. It had just what I needed to add designs, layers, and title work without having to use stickers.
The embossed papers and gold embossed ephemera bits and pieces add the fancy feel to this memory of her giving the gift of her hair to cancer patients.  I layered several Posh papers to the photo mat layers and used 4 papers in the background layers.

These are my three stickers:  I used them all from the 6 x 12 Posh chipboard stickers- the camera, big pie chart heart, and word sparkle.  The rest of the Posh bits and pieces and the cutest tassel is from Cute Girl by Crate Paper.
Here's my message to my girl- I often don't show my journaling or even write on my pages, but when I do, I want my family to know how loved they are.
Thanks for taking a peek today.  I sure hope you will join us on Facebook Paper Issues Friends & Fans and show us how you tackled this roll the dice challenge for October.
While in Paper Issues land, be sure to shop for Posh and all the new the beautiful collections. Save 20% each time you shop with code: Stacie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!