Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Take 5 Tuesday: Grateful

Today we are on the Paper Issues blog with the October Take 5 Challenge.  Check out all of the fun prompts to inspire your layout!
I couldn't wait to dig into the new Simple Stories, Hello Fall collection for these family photos.
My sweet friend and co-worker is always our go to photographer each fall as we capture the beauty of the season and get a Christmas card picture!  These are some of the fun pics from last year.  I went with the Take 5 prompts: orange, three pictures, three patterned papers, 2 or more fonts, arrow, leaves, and mixed media-orange mist.  The Simple Stories coordinating pieces and embellishments made this layout come together effortlessly!  
The fun Simple Stories Hello Fall ephemera pack, sticker sheet, sticker pack, chipboard stickers, and bradz are just some of the fall fun I added to the layers and photos.
Also, toddler photo tip...hand them some leaves to keep the picture session fun and entertaining for them!  I love the ones where he's got leaves in his face from the disgust of having to smile and pose. Get all of these fun fall things for 20% off with code: Stacie at Paper Issues.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!