Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Take Me Away: Paige's Page Kit Product Spotlight

Today we are shining the spotlight on Paige Evan's newest Pink Paislee collection called Take Me Away!  Check out all of the inspiration on the Paper Issues blog.  Here's my project using her mini kits called Paige's Pages.  It comes with foam adhesive, acetate pieces, embellishments and the background layers.  I usually can use the extras on multiple layouts.
I decided to make the white die cut quote into a mixed media color bomb.  I started out with gesso over the die cut background.

I matched watercolors to the Number 5 map paper that I used behind the die cut quote.
I tucked my daughter's photos behind two of the letters.  I then stitched down the die cut quote to the map paper.  I added embellishments from the ephemera pack and foam heart Thickers.

I added the word phrase stickers to the top and bottom to follow the background color.  I used Paige's roller stamp hearts and xxxxx's in various spots in the background.  
Thanks for checking out how to alter a Paige Kit and make it work for your photos and design.  My daughter loves that she can see part of Minnesota, California, and Florida peeking out through the letters. I hope you'll give one of these pre-made kits a try! They are stocked in the store and you can save 20% with my code: Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!