Friday, October 7, 2016

Capture: Pawsitively Pets at PI

Pawsitively Pets is on the Paper Issues blog today!  October's focus is making fun titles with multiple fonts (2 or more) with your pet or animal pictures.

I wanted a cohesive look that would come together quickly for me, so I broke into my new Maggie Holmes Gather collection by Crate Paper!  It was a perfect mix of stencil letters, gold dipped letters, script, and black foam Thickers.
I love that my sister's family took these precious family photos in early November last year when daylight was at a premium and the fall weather was still holding out to create a beautiful backdrop for them.  These photos capture the love of their family and dear pup, Max.  These were taken just three days before they had to say their goodbyes to Max after having him for close to 12 years.  The Maggie Holmes papers were perfect for pulling colors in and not overwhelming the serene photo.

I love the Pure Joy angled stripe paper for the background.  I turned it on its side to make it work with the water colors from the pond in the photo. I built up layers for the photo with the gorgeous Details rectangular stripes paper and the Magical soft peachy heart paper.
The Gather chipboard pieces and ephemera pack helped me to layer and finish off my title wrapping the perimeter of the photo.  So many gorgeous tags, florals, and bits to connect it all together.
Thank you for checking out the layout details!  I can't wait to see what you create with your creature/pet/animal pictures and extra fun titles!  Save 20% at the Paper Issues store with code: Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!